Friday, October 24, 2008

Out of the box

Belle let me out of the CB6K Wednesday night and I suspect I won't be seeing it again for a while. There are several reasons for this. First, we're in period of transformation in our relationship. Sometimes it's easy to forget that it was less than two months ago that I revealed my infidelity to Belle. From that nadir to today's zenith has been a remarkable period of discovery and growth that continues to evolve. The emotional and physiological impact of enforcing chastity was not adding to the joy of this period. Second, Belle's still adjusting to her role as my keyholder (and I'll continue to use that phrase even when not locked up since the key I've given her isn't just a physical one). No small part of our emotional transformation is the sexual aspect. I feel like I'm dumping all kinds of stuff on her that I've had in my head for years and years (more on that soon) and she's understandably going to need time to figure out what to do with it all. Frankly, she just isn't ready to deal with a whiny, locked up male. Lastly, there are just so many other new sexual adventures for us to explore that the slow burn of chastity was taking the hitch out of our giddy-up. Once we get past this "kid on Christmas morning" period, I really hope well revisit the acrylic prison. Right now, though, is the wrong time.

No comments: