Friday, October 31, 2008

Back in the box

Wednesday night, Belle was out of town. Before she left, she agreed to allow me to pleasure myself in her absence as long as I did not achieve orgasm. I have found that I need an outlet for my sexual tension when I can't focus on her and dry masturbation seemed to help. Also, before she left, she agreed to leave our toy box unlocked as I wanted to play around with some of our new items (I called it "research").

Earlier in the day, on my way back to the office following a client meeting, I found myself back at the house with thoughts of that unlocked box dancing in my head. I hurried into our bedroom, stripped, and brought out the Aneros. It had been about five days since my last orgasm and I wanted to see if I could milk myself.

My first impression of the Aneros was that it was very small. That was disappointing. As I've mentioned previously, I'm an old hand at putting things up my ass and have always been something of a size queen. The Aneros is positively dainty in comparison to some of the things I've gotten up there. What I found, though, is that size really doesn't matter. A couple of drops of JO lube later, and it slid in so easily I almost didn't feel it. Once in place though, I immediately appreciated its cunningly devised shape. After about 10 or 15 minutes of direct prostate massage combined with a moderate amount of stroking, I experienced my first non-orgasmic emission. It just sort of poured out in a rather lazy fashion and pooled next to my belly button. It was ejaculation without the jack. Since it was a new sensation attached to my dick, I have to say I enjoyed it, but it wasn't anything like cumming. Afterward, I was still totally aroused, and in fact, remained in a heightened state of arousal for the remainder of the day. There was no post-orgasmic high. No drowsiness. No contentedness. My brain was still buzzing with sexual activity.

Which was probably why I screwed up that night. After all the kids were in bed and asleep, I wanted to repeat the milking experience. I wasn't sure it was possible since my understanding of how it worked was that there had to be ejaculate backed-up and waiting behind the prostate, but I was horny as hell and couldn't imagine it would hurt anything to try again. This time, it didn't even take ten minutes. Either I found the fucking spot on my gland or it was extra sensitive from the earlier session, but the intensity of the feelings washing over me was like nothing I've ever felt before. Next thing I knew, and with little manual stimulation, the semen was leaking out again. Still not flying out like a normal orgasm, but with more vigor than the first time. In fact, it wasn't so much the way it came out but how it felt inside that told me I had cum. As soon as I realized it was happening, I tried to stop it, but it was too late. It wasn't an especially good orgasm, but an orgasm it was. I had broken my promise to Belle. I felt terrible.

Not only had I cum without permission, but I did it after she gave me permission to masturbate. It was just about the worst thing I could do. However, I also knew she would not appreciate the seriousness of the infraction. I could have told her and experienced no repercussions. But, in the twisted way my mind's working, I wanted her to punish me. I needed to pay for cumming. Even though I'm no big fan of the CB6K, I knew that I needed to put it on. And not just for two days this time. I came without permission. I needed to do some hard time (so to speak).

If we have any issues in our relationship right now, they're mainly centered around me needing her to be a strong, dominate female and her resistance to doing it naturally. She just doesn't feel it. I want to be beat up, tortured, teased, and denied and she just wants to snuggle. Don't get me wrong, I love snuggling (in fact, her absent-minded stroking of my armpit hair while we're holding each other is one of my favorite sensations). But sometimes, and especially now since its all so new, I want her to domme it up a bit. I have a feeling it will come - that we'll eventually meet half-way - but it's going to take time. I'll go vanilla for her when she wants me to and she'll tie me up and spank me every so often. But for the moment, it's somewhat awkward. Case in point...

I spilled the beans to her when she got home the next day. I told her I proactively locked myself up (though she admitted that she wouldn't have thought of that). I told her she needed to decide for how long I was to be incarcerated and that she should not let my whining and complaining about it affect her decision. I needed to be locked up and denied for a long time. I should never, ever want to cum outside her company ever again. Yes, I do get off on this treatment, but I really do hate the fucking CB6K. Really. She needs show me who's boss and to use the CB6K as her enforcement tool - the physical manifestation of her absolute control over my sexual pleasure. Hopefully someday, I won't need to coach her on this and it'll all just come to her naturally. When it does - when I fear her reaction to cumming at the wrong time or without her permission - then I'll really be happy.

No comments: