Sunday, October 12, 2008

Why this blog?

Orgasm denial comes in many flavors (most of them salty). "Male chastity" along with "tease and denial" are other common names. I've found similar concepts in both Indian and Judaic tradition. In addition, it seems to be a foundational element of BSDM.

The reason I started this blog, though, was not to categorize, compare, and contrast all the various practices (though that might happen along the way). None of the sites I've found seem to be written for me or my partner. There are elements of nearly all of them that appeal to me (and my kinky side), but when I think of how I want orgasm denial (OD) to work in our relationship, I can't find an analogue. So, since we're at the very beginning of our exploration and I don't have anyone other than my partner with which I can discuss it, here I go. Maybe this will prove helpful for someone else.

A few things up front. First of all, everything you read here will be true. I will not relate events to you that did not occur nor will I embellish those that did. You'll just have to trust me on this. Second, I have no idea how long this thing will go. Maybe I'll lose interest in a couple of days or weeks. Maybe not. I assume it will go at least until OD becomes a "normal" part of the life my partner and I will lead, but there are no guarantees in life.

No comments: