Wednesday, October 15, 2008

D.I.Y. cock ring report

Day two of wearing the crappy hardware store cock ring 24/7 is over and I can report no pain at all. No chafing, no pinching. There were some episodes last night where my erections made the ring bite across the top of my shaft, and the wood I woke up with this AM was just more of the same mildly discomforting pain. I think this is because the gauge of the ring is rather small and causes it dig into my flesh. I'm hoping the new stainless model, since it's thicker, will be more comfortable.

All this nighttime and morning firmness has me thinking a lot about the CB6K still on its way from Canada. I really can't know how that's going to be. Being awoken by a tight ring around my hard-on is one thing. Having the thing squeezed into a little rigid tube is something else entirely. Pretty sure there will be a few sleepless nights in my future. However, I do wonder about the tightness of the ring. If the the tube keeps me from achieving a full erection, will I need to move to a smaller size? Hmm, can't wait to find out.

No comments: