Sunday, October 12, 2008

On names

The names I'm going to use on this site for me and my wife are the names we developed for each other in the early days of our relationship and, until recently, had all but abandoned.

She called me "Thumper" because I liked to fuck like a bunny. Hey, what can I say? I love sex. As far as I'm concerned, the act of having sex is a cornerstone element of the male existence. For me, the very moment I slide my cock into a warm and wet pussy I get a message from a distant, reptilian, unevolved part of my brain telling me I'm doing exactly the thing I was put on this earth to do. It may seem odd that someone with this point of view would start practicing orgasm denial (OD). Over time, I'll make my position clear. For the moment, let's just say I don't think being denied ejaculation each time I pleasure my partner to in any way diminish the profundity of the experience.

My wife's nickname came from my discovery, early in our relationship, of her ability to talk dirty in French. Holy hollandaise sauce, Batman! That was hot. For all I know, she was giving me directions to the nearest restroom, but it pushed my buttons. I did a little research and found that "beautiful girl" in French translates to "belle fille" (pronounced "bell fee"). So, that's what I called her. Belle Fille. It's been more than a dozen years since I gave her that name (and nearly as long since I used it regularly) and we've both grown older and she's given me two beautiful kids in the mean time, but that's still how I see her. My Belle Fille.

No comments: