Sunday, October 12, 2008

How it started

Belle Fille and I, as I said, had more or less stopped having sex. Clinically, it was a sexless marriage - we had sex, but infrequently. After I caused pain in my marriage (I believe that's how the politicians say it), we actually started having more sex. In fact, I'd say we've easily had more sex in the past month than we have in the past year (maybe twice as much).

In order to keep that up, I started shopping for sex toys. We've never used them in our lovemaking, though I've used them extensively prior to our marriage and even afterward during masturbation. As I clicked around Healthy & Active's 14 categories of sex toys, I noticed they had one called "Misc. Sex Toys". Seriously? They had fourteen categories of sex toys and still needed one for the miscellaneous stuff? I had to look.

After digging around in the medical devices (I've always had a doctor kink), I noticed a category called Chastity. It was as if someone lit a flare in my brain. I was instantly and profoundly aroused. I don't recall ever seeing chastity devices before that moment and I can't say I was too impressed with their assortment of three models, but the concept was powerfully stimulating. I asked the Google for more info and soon found myself on the wonderful Tickleberry site.

Now this is what I was looking for! They had great informational articles and beautiful photography and the gear they were selling was gorgeous. Not only was I able to explore a fascinating new kink, but the gadget geek in me was in heaven looking at the finely crafted stainless steel contraptions. And, even better, they were expensive. I started reading about Divine Domination and found myself unable to stop thinking about chastity and losing control over my ejaculation.

That night, after our regular conversation about our relationship, I decided to open myself up a little more to Belle than I ever had before. I showed her the Tickleberry site and the chastity items. My interest in them was quite evident. I'm very happy to say she did not close up upon seeing them. I can't say she was as intrigued as I was (not by a long shot), but she also didn't do or say anything to make me feel strange about getting turned on by it all.

Not having been snuffed out by a negative reaction from Belle, the little seed continued to germinate.

No comments: