Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Irresistible force

The biggest surprise so far with the CB6K is that, in fact, it does not stop erections. Just like Christmas morning the night after the Grinch steals all the Who-gifts, somehow or other, I get hard just the same. Unfortunately, the strength of my erection doesn't break the box it's in quite as easily as the Grinch's heart did when it grew from four sizes too small. It's more like when he gets caught going down the chimney. Yeah, OK, enough Dr. Suess metaphors.

I guess I thought the erection would start, see that it didn't have room, shrug its shoulders, and then go back into his hole. Turns out it doesn't have shoulders (D'OH!). It just keeps on truckin' and ends up backing up into my body and pressing the CB6K's ring into the underside of my balls. Ouch. I'm going to try moving to the 2" ring tonight, but don't have much hope that it'll make a difference.

Belle leaves town on Thursday for four days. She says she knows if I'll be locked up while she's gone, but she's not willing to tell me my fate...

No comments: